The Jasic TIG 200 is equipped with powerful IGBT components and a singular PCB for improved efficiency and maintenance.
This technologically advanced inverter is extremely user-friendly and offers reliable and consistant arc performance. The TIG 200 with high frequency starting also offers MMA functionality making it an ideal choice for maintenance or manufacturing.
- Single PCB construction, easy for testing and maintenance
- IGBT TIG/MMA inverter technology
- High frequency inverter, high-efficiency
- Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start 2T/4T
- Down slope and post flow
- Easy start, stable and reliable arc
- Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
- Supplied in full colour packaging
- Inverter power source
- TIG torch & adaptor
- Gas regulator
- Earth return lead
- Operating instructions.