The Jasic MIG 350 Inverter Compact is equipped with powerful IGBT components, a digital A/V display and multi process capabilities.
The inverter offers excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for highly demanding and repetitive weld cycles.
This high quality single-phase machine delivers an impressive 350 amps at 40% duty cycle, making the MIG 350 an excellent choice for medium duty fabrication work.
- Multi function compact MIG MAG /MMA/Lift TIG
- Suitable for flux cored wires
- Advanced control circuitry
- Digital A/V display
- 4 Roll wire feed drive
- High duty cycle
- Suitable for 0.8/1.0/1.2mm wires
- Stable and reliable arc with minimal spatter
- Burn back control
- Spool Gun interface
- Wire inching feature
- VRD on MMA setting
- Inverter power source
- MIG welding torch
- Earth return lead
- Gas hose and Regulator
- Operating instructions